Calm & Caring Dentistry Membership
Spread the cost of your routine dental care…
Are you looking for a way to budget for your dental care? If you are, look no further than our Dental Care Plan which allows you to not only spread the cost through convenient monthly payments, but also allows you to look after your teeth for life.
For just £10.20 per month, our dental plan includes:
- Two dental examinations per year
- Two scale and polish appointments per year
- Routine small x-rays
- Similar prices to NHS dental charges for fillings & crowns
- 20% discount on general private dental treatments
- Exclusive appointments on Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings for private patients and Dental Care Plan members.
- Access to a range of treatments to improve your smile and boost your confidence, including teeth straightening and whitening
What’s more you can benefit from peace of mind with the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance which includes redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months and a preferential price list for basic treatments.
The provision of routine examinations is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice, exclusions apply.
The price includes a premium of £0.52 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.
Prices correct at time of going to print.
Registering couldn’t be easier, you just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
Please note: NHS pricing varies according to band status and individual circumstances as to band charge.
Nov20 price list
Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
Claim Notification – as soon as possible but in any event, within 60 days of dental trauma, emergency callout or redundancy.
Note: Please refer to the policy document for the full terms and conditions of the insurance , including exclusions, limits and excesses.